Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I could use a little encouragement.


Fitness is not something I will ever give up on, even though I seem to be failing in the process. My top half should be fixable. Sometimes I think below the waist is too far gone to ever reclaim. I am now officially shaped like a pyramid. Hopefully the juggling will help, especially at the rate I am dropping things on the ground and bending over to pick them up. Also, if I can ever get the hoop to stay around my waist, that should help. Partly, because of aging my skin is losing it's elasticity and that isn't helping any either. But mostly it's the need to change my lifestyle from an inactive one to an active one, which means less TV and way less computer sitting. I'm just tired of spending so much time on the battle of the bulge.

No comments: