Sunday, September 21, 2008

So far so good but it's been a long day.

I'm almost through the 2nd day with the milk, tea, & water project. Yesterday I just had water. Today I had milk and tonight I had tea. And even though I was dreading drinking tea without sugar, it actually tasted really good compared to the blandness of water and milk. I find my meals a lot less enjoyable without soda. Hopefully I'll get used to it before I get too discouraged.

The only downside is the horrific headache I've had all day, which may be caffeine withdrawal, or from the argument my boyfriend and I had yesterday that ruined the whole weekend. He's actually mocking my efforts to give up soda and my struggles with the combo meals at fast food places, where it actually costs more to get the meal without soda. Ridiculous.

No comments: