Saturday, February 08, 2014

Ahem

Why do some people feel it is okay to make rude comments to and about fat people? I wouldn't go up to someone and say, "Gee your nose is big," or "Your dance video shouldn't be on youtube because you are too short?" I hate that I internalize all the rude comments I hear people make to other fat people. I have a friend that lost 200 pounds, and random strangers still come up to her and inform her that she's fat and should see a doctor about losing weight. People, you have got to stop this. Your own prejudice and hate is rubbing off on other people who don't need your opinion. Does it make you feel superior to be so rotten? Do you think you are going to shame them into losing weight? Does that ever work?

Say something nice or go away. Grow some manners. Sheesh.

No comments: