Monday, July 15, 2013

Eating on the Road

I've noticed it's a lot harder to stick to dietary goals while traveling. I get agitated when I don't have my favorite meals. Then I end up eating all kinds of junk food and I can't stop snaking. I'd really like to lose weight while traveling but that never happens.

I hurt my back right before the trip. Even walking is painful and slow, especially stairs. So I'm stretching every day hoping to get the kinks out of my back. I don't know if it's a pinched nerve or a pulled muscle or just old age and scoliosis catching up with me. It's just no fun being in this condition.

One of my favorite things to do in San Luis Obispo, CA is to walk around and see the sites. But I can't. I had to content myself with a visit to the craft store and then a long sit-down on a bench in the shade as traffic and people went on about their business. I wish I could stay here. I never want to leave.

No comments: