Monday, February 20, 2012

Heart Attack

Another one of my friends just had a severe heart attack. So he finally quit smoking. As the saying goes, everyone stops smoking sooner or later. But I'm thinking it's better to be fit than have issues like that.  Sometimes I wonder why I'm working so hard to get fit, then something like this happens and I think, 'oh yeah.'
I was so tired today.  Friday we moved a queen sized bed. Saturday I went to an SCA event and threw axes and knives and also juggled. Plus carrying things back and forth from the car is tiring.  Sunday we put the camper shell back on the truck.  So it's not surprising that today I was sore and tired. I still tried to get up and do things. But I didn't really exercise today. I got up at 5 AM after tossing and turning all night. I should at least do some stretching before bed.
Take care of yourself. You are the only 'yourself' you have.  
My axe throwing group.

No comments: